Saturday

STILL STANDING

Progress Report: I use my stand-up desk regularly now and can last long enough to make posts. I'm walking at least once a day---not far but that will come later....and I HOPE I'm lowering the glucose levels in my blood. I'll find out in a week after the test on Monday. I'm eating according to low glycemic-load principles. With a little cheating...but not much. The recipes are surprisingly good. Had carmelized garlic chicken last night and spaghetti the day before.

To quote Marlon Brando on a sit com with Wally Cox: "You ain't livin' if you don't know it."

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm proud of you, Mom! And we're very excited that you're coming!! If you and Dad rent a car with a sun roof, you could stand up during the drive too!
;-)

Elizabeth said...

You have the quickest wit in the family! "stand up" during the drive!