Saturday

PERSONAL LIFE NOTES

If you scroll down the page, you will be able to read a beautiful post by Pam, my daughter, who sat with my Mother as she lay dying. I couldn't be there due to distance and short notice but Mom was in good company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During her lifetime, Mom lost her youngest daughter, Susie, whose favorite song was "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" A loving friend copied a touching rendition of the song from U-Tube: Sorry. I can't figure out how to transfer the video


2 comments:

Cherie said...

Pam's post really is quite beautiful, full of emotion and honesty, and the stuff of life. You were there in spirit, Lizza, I know you were, and I believe somehow your mom knew it, too.

Hope you are being comforted by your loved ones and your fine memories.

Love to you!

Elizabeth said...

Again, I thank you, Cherie. You've said just the needed words. Love, Lizza